OLLY x AMELIA STYLES
My life has been a tad chaotic recently as I try my best to balance my logistics job, running my clothing store, and keeping up with my style blog. With a busy schedule comes a lack of time to take care of my skin the way I should.
My skin was just not something I was proud of, and I struggled to find the time necessary to achieve the skin I wanted.
That’s changed since I recently found OLLY on Instagram, and started taking their new Flawless Complexion vitamins a few weeks ago. (They have lots of different vitamins for different things, so I recommend checking them out.) I got a ton of questions about them from my Instagram story, and I wanted to share more about the delicious new step in my skincare routine.
I’ve become completely obsessed. Mainly because they’re gummies, and they taste like candy. (you all know I love sweets and candy, but let’s face it…that was probably issue #1 in regards to why my skin was suffering). I also love that they have key nutrients to make the journey towards better skin easy and delicious. I’ve been taking them 2 times a day, and I can feel my skin looking healthier with each week. OLLY works from the inside out to help keep skin looking fresh.
I’ve included some more details below from OLLY about the product, so you can get a better idea of what it does and how it works.
Take some time to review it, and if you think they’re right for you, give the vitamins a go in your daily beauty routine!
You can order them directly from their website or snag them at Target!
OLLY’s Flawless Complexion vitamins contain key elements like antioxidants, minerals and botanicals that support healthy skin.
- Vitamin A & E – in order to help support a clear complexion.
- Zinc & Selenium – did you know that Zinc is an important player for being able to generate new healthy skin tissue and Selenium helps with cell detox?
- The combination of an ancient remedy of Spearmint, Aronia Berry and Dandelion Root works together for detoxification.
Flawless Complexion vitamins contain nutritional actives that support three key aspects of clear skin:
Cell Detox, Hormone Health and Healthy Metabolism
- Cell Detox: When you think about it, your skin acts as a barrier against the outside world, and toxins can easily build up on your skin cells, affecting the health and appearance of your skin. Flawless Complexion helps to support our skin’s ability to purify and help keep skin healthy.
- Hormone Health: this is essential for keeping the oil production by skin cells in balance
- Healthy Metabolism: Like I mentioned before, my love of sweets was probably not doing my skin any favors. What we put into our bodies has an effect on our skin and these vitamins help promote a healthy metabolism of sugars and refined carbs.
Well, there you have it – I hope this post has been helpful!
Have any of you already tried OLLY vitamins before? I’d love to hear!
A M E L I A
Special thanks to OLLY for sponsoring this post.